Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pause For Reflection.

Over the past couple of months this blog has changed somewhat. Originally envisaged as a marketing tool for Mishmash Bookshop, it soon became more of a sounding board for issues affecting the business. From there it branched out into...well... just my take on life, and passing some hopefully entertaining comments on the world.

I've been looking at other blogs quite a bit, and I think we stand up. Personally, I like the literary ones, the quirky stuff, and the sites that look to push their readers' own thinking a bit. I don't like the titilating rubbish, and I don't have lot in common with malaysian teenagers and their shopping habits.

I would point you in the direction of two blogs today. The first is from a local community site about Camberwell. There was another of the all-too-frequent shootings earlier in the week, but this one seems to have given people more of a shock. Camberwell, I have to tell you, is a fantastic place.

The second is the well-honed-opinion blog of Dave, who has recently opened a watch shop in Broadway Mall. He's clearly a fascinating bloke, and I wish him all the very best in this new venture. I think he'll need it.

Andrew Mishmash

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It no more than reserve

Anonymous said...

Rather valuable piece

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very valuable information

Anonymous said...

It is rather valuable answer


I advise to you to visit a known site on which there is a lot of information on this question Hot Health